Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Loss


This was another trade that was similar to my previous post. Again, I was trying to eke out more than what the market wanted to offer.


In hindsight, this was a trade that I probably would not want to trade in the first place. There was simply very little space for price to run before it hit the 1st trouble area.


And just why didI take this trade?


You guessed it........greed. Similar to my EUR.GBP trade, I got carried away when I had my winning streak previously.


Greed & fear is something that I had to continuously keep in check, as these two monsters can certainly ruin your judgement.


Coming back to this EUR.CHF trade, I killed off the trade when price started to break the trend line.


The TL break tells me that my original trading plan was no longer valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment