Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trading in Multiple Markets

Sometimes it can be frustrating to wait for DAYS for potential trade setups. This is the time when we can have tendencies to "force" trades i.e. seeing setups that just aren't there.

To solve this "trading itch" problem, I trade other financial instruments as well.

Besides FOREX, I trade stocks (and sometimes Options) that are listed in NYSE & NASDAQ.

I trade stocks a little bit differently than FOREX, though -simply because stocks have different nuances (or soul) that are somewhat unique.

For instance, stocks have volume, which can be a powerful indicator when combined with other confluences.

I also notice that it pays to analyze what the general market is up to, via index analysis (I prefer to use the NASDAQ chart instead of Dow or S&P500).

You can view some of my stock trades here, whenever you're bored with FOREX.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment