Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Loss


Lost my AUD.USD trade. Looking back, there were a couple of things that were not quite right....(funny, things seem to be much clearer in hindsight!)


1) TL should be based only after 3rd touch. This was only a 2nd touch at the time the trade was taken.


2) If indeed we want to take 2nd touch TL, it should have more confluence factors in its favor. In this case, there were not many. 2nd touch was based on tweezer top. The PB was actually an inside bar. Retracement was also weak, although it was off a PPZ.


My EUR.CAD trade is going well. Have now moved my stop to BE+1 level.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    Thank you for dropping by my little cave in cyberspace. I hope you can find something useful somewhere that may be beneficial to you.

    Jafli

    ReplyDelete