Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm back!

It's been 3 weeks since I last place a trade. The reason for this mini sabbatical was due to being stuck in "lab" mode - spending endless hours learning/researching/fine-tuning my overall trading plans.

I have found that whenever I'm in this mode, it's best to stop trading altogether so that I can fully focus on the stuff that I need to do in order to further improve my trading game.

Well, I'm now out of my lab cave and am now ready to trade the market again. However, the market today is pretty dull......

......and dull market means NO TRADE, as there's simply no momentum for me to ride on.

There's also plenty of news this week, so I need to keep an eye on them as well. Don't want to be caught in a FOREX Tsunami that could very well occur during these times.

Looking at the intra-day charts, I don't quite see anything that would warrant any interest. The European traders are just not making any waves today after the London Open.

Methinks I'm just gonna call it a day. Let's see how tomorrow shapes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment