Saturday, July 17, 2010

Realigning my Trading Focus

July marks the month where I finally transformed myself from discretionary trading into 100% mechanical approach........

........and I have not looked back since then!

Not only that, I have also decided to ditch stocks trading and simply focus 100% into forex, as I'm getting better results from the currency market compared to equities.

Looking back, I find myself more at ease as a trader. I am no longer excited about placing and closing trades. The only excitement comes when I'm researching & testing new trading ideas. The tried and tested ones.....well, they're getting pretty boring.

Is this a positive development, as I continue to evolve as a trader?

I think so, as my trading account continues to grow. Trading is no longer stressful, boring in fact. Heck, I now have a lot of free time that I end up yakking more on Facebook (a great way to waste time).

I am now in the middle of research into another medium-term trend trading strategy. And yes, it's 100% mechanical. I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment