Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trading Using 5 Minute Time Frame

In my last post, I mentioned about my plan of diving into the roller-coaster world of 5 min trades.

Well, I've spent a good amount of time mapping out my game plan over the weekend (and sacrificing my usual Sunday morning long distance round island bike ride)....

......as well as putting up with strong coffee smell everytime I hit the bathroom!

Yep, I drank copious amount of Nescafe just to keep the creative juices flowing, so to speak!

I think I have my trading plans all worked out, but like all new trading strategies that I had tested before, I need to put it in demo first to try it out.

Since the timeframe is very short, I will not have time to post my trades live as they happen....will only do so after I've closed them.

This is because I will have to stay glued to my computer when my trades are active. I simply cannot afford to walk away and do other things while the trade is still in progress.

OK, that's it for now. Will post charts once they're available. Should be a pretty interesting week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment