Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, folks!

We're now heading towards X'mas & a brand new year! Many of the traders around the world are winding down their trading activities, and it's pretty obvious if you look at the charts - which are pretty much choppy these days.

I will also step away from FOREX trading for the time being, at least until the end of the month. It makes little sense to be in the market when all the big boys are in the holiday mood.

This would be a good time to catch up on other things that I've left on the backburner before. Besides the ubiquitous New Year resolutions that are always forgotten the moment we head into the 2nd week of January (I know, I'm guilty of that as well!), it may also be a good time for me to see if I want to also include US Stocks as part of my trading activities.

I have not looked at stocks trading for quite some time ever since I traded FOREX live. One of the reasons why I like FOREX is because of the huge volatility on a scale that you don't see very often in the stocks market.

Still, markets are markets. It doesn't hurt to be looking at other markets for trading opportunities. As the Chinese saying goes, opportunities can come in ANY directions........and certainly not just from FOREX! Maybe this time I will take another look and see if I can trade both instruments together, as part of my overall trading activities. I still have a few cents left over in my brokerage account where I used to trade US stocks before.......might as well put them to some use.

OK folks, enjoy your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment