Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My FIRST Stock Trade in this Blog!


OK, here's my 1st trade in stocks, done at the tail-end of the year 2009 (I did not even bother to wait until the new year)! In this trade, I only took very small position.

I did not want to take a full position yet, because I have not been trading stocks for some time already. So rather than jumping in head first, I opted to simply getting my toes wet in this early days of stocks trading.

So why the cautious approach?

I've learnt from my FOREX experience that there's bound to be more fine-tunings on the trading system that I'm using, before things settle down a bit. I'm bound to make mistakes, goof up here & there in my trades........just like what I've gone thru with FOREX.

My aim with stocks trading at this point is not to make money yet, but to simply learn to trade well - and make adjustments to my trading plan as I gain more experience. The money part will take care by itself along the way.

So here's my 1st trade with MAS (listed in NYSE), where I took a small Short position.

BTW, I will resume trading FOREX possibly next week, if I see a good setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment