Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Taking Stock of Stocks

Well, we're now on the brink of yet another brand new year!

As I had mentioned in my last post, I've been quite busy preparing my trading plans & strategies for trading the US stocks.

In a way, it is quite similar to my FOREX trading plan, although I did have to make some slight adjustments here and there to the original plan, due to the unique nature of stocks trading.

I plan to start trading stocks soon, together with my usual FOREX trades.

I may post some of my stock trades here, just like what I'm doing now with FOREX......

.......or, maybe even start a brand new blog that is solely dedicated to stocks!

Nah........I'll just post 'em here for a start. If I do well and trade them quite regularly, I may consider setting up a new blog just for stocks.

And if I find that stocks are just not meant for me, then I'll just drop it and focus solely on FOREX.

Enough rant now......Happy New Year, guys & gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment