Monday, June 29, 2009

Less can sometimes be MORE!

I fully subscribe to the "less is more" concept when I go about my trading activities. For instance, I like my charts to be clean and uncluttered. I like to make my decisions based on pure and unadulterated price actions.

I also do not believe that more trading activities equal more to more profits. Hell, more trading can often mean more losses!

I am more towards having LESS trades as a result of being a little bit EXTRA PICKY in my trades. Yeah, I'm one of those who would wait for the planets to align to each other before firing my trading gun.

This, of course, means that my trading activities is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Or fishing (OK, no flames please - I know there are a lot of you lurkers who are rabid fishing fans).

It also means that I have to constantly keep my emotions in check, whenever I see questionable trade setups take off like scared rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment