Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Rant

I always have trouble whenever I'm asked what I do for a living ("penyangak matawang" occasionally comes to mind.....but that's another story!).

Heck, I'm used to seeing people rolling up their eyes whenever I attempted to explain my "job"..........this just goes to show that online trading can be as exciting as watching old TV re-runs.

My problem would be compounded further whenever someone ask for my business card. That's because (not surprisingly) I really don't have one.

Even if I have one, I think it would kind of sound a bit corny if I were to put FOREX trader on it - and then subject myself to yet another round of explaining how to earn a bit buying and selling other countries' currencies.

These days I just mentioned that I'm blissfully retired - end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment