Monday, June 22, 2009

Watching Paint Dry

I used to think that trading opportunities are available at every trading hour. Well, I've since evolve from that mindset. In fact, I've morphed into becoming quite picky at the trade setups that would interest me.

My daily routine now consists of opening charts, seeing nothing that interests me, and then closing them down again. Heck, I've now come to a stage where my trading gets really, really BORING!

To put it in a different way, my trading is now more about WAITING for the setups that I want to see, rather than ACTUALLY TAKING THE TRADES! Still, I admit that I do get miffed a little bit when I see "iffy" trade setups that just took off to the moon...ahh... these are the kind of emotions that I need to keep in check when I'm trading!

So what does all this mean? It means that I have LOTS of time to kill, although this certainly wasn't the case when I first started out trading for a living - where I spent practically every waking hour looking at the charts till my eyes hurt.

Since my tummy is beginning to look "rounder", I've decided to sign-up for gym membership. I opted for 1 year membership, just to get myself to commit to at least a few days in a week to pump some irons. I figured that if I only sign-up for those monthly type of membership, I might jump ship once the 1st month ends (you know, the "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" syndrome).......

Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment